Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simply Pansies

The focal point of this card is not from a stamp set, rather from Stampin' Up!s Butterfly Punch which is used to create these pansies. You can view a video of the technique here created by Dawn Olchefske.

Each flower is unique, no two turn out the same. So you don't have to worry about doing something wrong, it just makes it uniquely yours. Below are the first few I made after watching the video. Don't they look like I just picked them from my yard?

If you'd like to make some pansies, you can purchase the Butterfly Punch, Item No 116629, $15.95, on-line 24/7, from my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website - just click SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner and select me as your demonstrator. If you prefer, you can contact me to place your order.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!