Saturday, July 31, 2010
The first product share I have is for the Designer Series Paper (DSP).
There are 16 packages of brand new DSP – 12 packages of regular DSP and 4 packages of Specialty DSP (that has gloss, flocking, or special shape). If you were to order all 16 packages, it would cost you just under $200.00.
I’m will order them all and cut each package into 6x6 squares. You will get a total of 96 squares - one square of each design, from each package of DSP. The squares each person gets will not all be identical because of the patterns of the DSP, but it is still going to be an awesome way to get your hands on all the new papers without breaking the bank.
The cost will be $27.00, which includes USPS priority mail shipping cost*. The turnaround time for the packages will probably be a couple weeks at the most, as I will need to order them, get them in, cut and packaged, and off to the Post Office. I will let you know if there are any back orders that will delay my shipping to you, as only full orders will be shipped.
If you are interested in ordering a DSP Product Share let me know NLT August 15th. You can order more than one share if you want. You can pay with a check (drop in the mail within a day or two) or you can use PayPal. Find the Pay Pal button to order your shares and pay.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and to reserve your DSP Product Share.
I will be putting together other packages, and will let you know when I’m ready to start taking orders for them.I’m only shipping within the United States.
*If you live in the Quad-Cities and want to pick up your DSP Product Share, let me know. The cost will be $22.00 instead.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
WOW. Are you a past Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Did you give up your demonstratorship for reasons that no longer exist? Well you have just a couple more days to rejoin for ONLY $35. You just can't beat that. You probably still have some supplies that you can still use. You still only need to spend $300 per quarter (or $100 per month) to maintain. I'm sure you have a couple friends that share your enjoyment of scrapbooking or card making, or just crafting.
Remember the reason you first joined - to get that 20 percent discount on products, get stamp sets and accessories, and new catalogs one month before released to customers. Have the opportunity to attend Regional Events, or the Annual Convention each July in Salt Lake City, UT. I've gone to convention once and can't wait to go again. What an uplifting experience...woohoo!
To rejoin Stampin' Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement. The Rejoin Starter Kit Contains:
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Celebrando Creatividad (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Former demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help them get their businesses back up and running.
Details to Remember:
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators*, however Stampin' Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators from the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin' Up! products.
Rejoin Starter Kit payment must be made by the new recruit, and not the upline.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to their starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
- At this point the Rejoin Starter Kit, Independant Demonstrator Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements will have to be faxed to Stampin' Up! by Friday, July 30, 5:00 pm CST.
- *Only demonstrators who resigned on or before March 31, 2010, are eligible for this offer.
So to rejoin, download and print these three forms: Independant Demonstrator Agreement, Independant Demonstrator Application, and Rejoin Starter Kit Order Form. Then contact me so I can fill out and sign the portion as your upline. These forms will have to be faxed to Stampin' Up! by 5:00 PM CST, Friday, July 30th. Then the original forms will have to be mailed or FEDEXd to be received at Stampin' Up! by Friday, August 6th.
HURRY to take advantage of this great special.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Dates: July 27-August 31, 2010
Details: Hostesses receive an additional $25 in hostess free merchandise dollars when they hold a workshop totaling $350 or more!
Things to Remember
- Both customer, and workshop order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders must be $350 or more to qualify. Online orders do not qualify, so orders must be placed directly with me – so call or email me to place your order or schedule an in-home workshop.
- Hostesses may use their additional $25 in hostess free merchandise on any regular catalog/mini catalog merchandise.
- Orders larger than $350 are not eligible for additional hostess free merchandise dollars. For example, a $700 workshop does not receive $50 in additional dollars. All orders over $350 always will only receive $25 in additional free hostess dollars.
- Qualifying orders must be placed by Tuesday, August 31, 2010; 11:50 PM (MT)
You can order, on-line 24/7, from my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website - just click SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner and select me as your demonstrator. If you prefer, you can contact me to place your order.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
As you know, many colors were retired, but many new colors were added. Also some of the most popular In-Colors from prior catalogs were brought back as Stampin' Up!s core colors. The color families have been redisigned into BRIGHTS, SUBTLES, RICH, and NEUTRALS COLLECTIONS. There are also five (5) new In-Colors that will be available for TWO years/catalogs
Thanks for looking. See you later...