Good morning, stamping friends! Today is the first of October and Stampin' Up! surprised us all with a VERY SPECIAL deal for anyone who signs up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Anyone signing up during the month of October will receive a BIG SHOT for FREE!!! Yes, you read it right -- a FREE BIG SHOT! – OR -- if you already have this fabulous tool, you can select an extra $100 in Stampin' Up! merchandise when you sign up as a demonstrator. Just think ... free dies and paper and stamps! OH MY!!!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a new business venture or even for a hobby stamper who loves Stampin' Up! products and wants to find out more. There's NO obligation to purchase or sell anything further. In addition to this fabulous BIG SHOT offer, you would also receive a 30% discount on your initial order in the first 45 days.
Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator starter kits are full of products that you'll use immediately as you share Stampin' Up! with your friends. Click here to see some of the techniques you'll be able to showcase using your Starter Kit products! DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit during the promotion period and receive a Sizzix Big Shot Machine or $100 in Stampin' Up! products of your choice from any of our current catalogs. Value to $440 and ships FREE.
- Choose the Standard Starter Kit, or the My Digital Studio Starter Kit – either only costs $175.
- If you don't want the Big Shot, then choose free products - just make sure your free total comes as close as possible to $100 without going over since the Promotional Product Bonus order type will not allow items beyond $100 to be added to the order.
- You will have until November 30, 2011, to redeem your product bonus.
- Promotion applies to the purchase of the Standard or Digital+ Starter Kit. You may add the Stampin' Memories, Definitely Decorative, or My Digital Studio Software Add-On for the regular add-on price.
- You have the option to substitute a Textured Impressions Embossing Folder ($7.95 or less; see pages 218-219) for the Always Bird Décor Elements (p. 233) that comes standard in the Starter Kit.
If you never want to sell to anyone, but just buy for yourself, then join now. Get your FREE Big Shot machine, 30% discount on your first order placed (within first 45 days), 20% off every order thereafter, access to demonstrator only website and samples...and more. If you choose to remain a demonstrator you need to maintain $300 (net commissionable) per quarter – break it down however best suits your budget. Get your friends that love to scrapbook or make cards to purchase from you – share your discount with them (if you want) so you meet your quarterly minimum. It’s not hard to do.
Contact me with any questions you may have and I’ll be glad to answer them for you and help you get started.