Friday, May 14, 2010

Elements of Style

I just love this stamp set from the new Summer Mini Catalog. It is very elegant. It is stamped with Black on Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the floral image a second time and used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch to punch out one of the flowers, which I then water colored. Punched out a Black 1-3/8" circle and layered under the color image. I then adhered to the card to accentuate one part of the larger floral image.

Doesn't it just make the image "POP"? O finished it all off with our Black Satin Ribbon.

So if you'd like to purchase the Elements of Style Stamp Set or any other items, you can order, on-line 24/7, from my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. Just click SHOP NOW in the upper right hand corner and select me as your demonstrator. If you prefer, you can contact me to place your order.

Happy Stamping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!