Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 6 Remodel Update

Well, I didn't post an update to my remodel last week. Not much had really changed.

This week, though, the big thing - and I'm sooo excited -- is that my counter top, cook top and sink got installed. The cook top got wired and is ready to cook on. The sink is installed, but not functional yet. The plumber will be there tomorrow to get that hooked up. Also the guys will be there to install my ceramic back splash. Saturday they will be back to grout it.

Monday most everything will be completed. The carpenters will be back to "tweak" adjustments to doors and drawers. They will also get the top drawer fixed to fit under the cook top.

Anyway, here is a look at it today after the counter top, cook top, and sink were installed. Ceiling fan too.



Check back over the weekend for a look with the sink finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!