Saturday, July 31, 2010

Designer Series Paper Share

I am going to be putting together some product packages. These will help you get your hands on more styles of things without having to spend a fortune.

The first product share I have is for the Designer Series Paper (DSP).

There are 16 packages of brand new DSP – 12 packages of regular DSP and 4 packages of Specialty DSP (that has gloss, flocking, or special shape). If you were to order all 16 packages, it would cost you just under $200.00.


I’m will order them all and cut each package into 6x6 squares. You will get a total of 96 squares - one square of each design, from each package of DSP. The squares each person gets will not all be identical because of the patterns of the DSP, but it is still going to be an awesome way to get your hands on all the new papers without breaking the bank.

The cost will be $27.00, which includes USPS priority mail shipping cost*. The turnaround time for the packages will probably be a couple weeks at the most, as I will need to order them, get them in, cut and packaged, and off to the Post Office. I will let you know if there are any back orders that will delay my shipping to you, as only full orders will be shipped.

If you are interested in ordering a DSP Product Share let me know NLT August 15th. You can order more than one share if you want. You can pay with a check (drop in the mail within a day or two) or you can use PayPal. Find the Pay Pal button to order your shares and pay.

Drop me an email at
stargazer56@mchsi.com if you have any questions, and to reserve your DSP Product Share.

I will be putting together other packages, and will let you know when I’m ready to start taking orders for them.I’m only shipping within the United States.


*If you live in the Quad-Cities and want to pick up your DSP Product Share, let me know. The cost will be $22.00 instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!