Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas Card #1


Isn't this just pretty. Non-Standard Christmas colors, but I sure like it. I found this on Splitcoast Stampers (thanks Jodie), and jazzed it up (just a little). My stamping girls LOVE glitter, and I thought something needed to be added behind the ornament, so I glittered.

This is one of the cards we will be making at our Christmas Stamp a Stack on Saturday, November 14th. I have one more card to make. Another demonstrator is joining me, and she is designing two more cards. Everyone will make 20 cards w/env (5 each of 4 designs).

If you live in the Quad Cities (Rock Island, IL) area and want to attend, send me an
email and I'll send you the infomation and registration form. Registration form and full non-refundable payment is required NLT Monday, October 26th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!