Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cupcakes + Raspberry Tart = Yummy

I attended a WOOHOO! Stampers Group Meeting yesterday (Saturday). Each of us was assigned either a new Sell-A-Bration Stamp Set to use or a new Hostess Stamp Set to use. We each created a card to share/swap with everyone using the stamp set. We ended up with a nice selection of card samples we can use at upcoming classes.

I LOVE the new DSP - Raspberry Tart (pg. 160, 113975, $9.95). I used the Sizzix Stampin' Up! Exclusive Bigz Die "Top Note" (pg. 196, 113463, $21.95), using only 1/2 of the punched shape. I also used my new stamp set "Crazy for Cupcakes" (pg. 41, 111618, $23.95) and used "Yummy" from the upcoming Sell-A-Bration Mini Catalog (You can get the stamp set FREE starting February 1st - ASK ME how). It doesn't show up in the picture, but the cupcake frosting and cherry are sparkling with glitter. I just love how it turned out - don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment if you'd like!